Picky’s first flavor ever, “Lauren’s Mega Nuts” starts with the classic combo of peanut butter and chocolate, then added almonds, walnuts, and pepitas for a nutty bar full of healthy fats and omega 3’s.
One thing that makes Picky Bars really stand out is the high quality ingredients, as well as the 4:1 balance of carbs to protein in every bar. Built for great taste and performance, who would have thought they could pack it all into a convenient 200-calories-per-serving package.
Picky Bars are delicious for an anytime snack-attack, but the 4:1 carbs to protein ratio makes them a great choice for your post-workout go-to.
Organic Dates, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Brown Rice Crisp (Brown Rice, Brown Rice Syrup, Salt), Organic Honey, Organic Agave Nectar, Organic Apricots (Organic Apricots, Organic Rice Flour), Rice Protein (Protein from Whole Grain Sprouted Brown Rice), Organic Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter), Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Almonds, Organic Cashews, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Walnuts, Sea Salt, Organic Red Ape® Cinnamon, Natural Vitamin E (to preserve freshness), Organic Sunflower Oil.
Serv. Size 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Fat Cal 71, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), SatFat 1g (7% DV), TransFat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0%DV), Sodium 52mg (2%DV), Total Carb. 28g (9% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Sugars 18g, Protein 7g (14% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (1% DV), Iron (7% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.